Streamline Resume Writing Process for success
At Nursing Resumes we create winning resumes. Our Resume Writing process has been refined and fine-tuned to maximise every phase giving our clients confidence in the consistency of our final documents. To learn more about our resume writing process, read on.
When you engage Nursing Resumes to prepare your application. You are not hiring a one-man-band, but a team of professionals with expertise and experience in Nursing, recruitment, human resources, writing and the preparing of quality applications for success.
The Resume Writing Process
- When you call us you will be speaking directly with our experienced administrative staff. They will discuss your requirements, time frames, etc. and provide you with an accurate quote on our services and all the inclusions.
- Once you have agreed to proceed, administration with finalise the order and then allocate your order to one of our suitably qualified and available professional resume writers which we have working for us.
- Your writer will receive the order and generally contact you the same day to organise a convenient time for a consult.
- The consultation is a period where you and our writer will discuss your application in full. Our writer will also use this opportunity to gather all the relevant information from you which they require, including:
Work history – including every position and your key responsibilities in each positions
Education – all relevant education
Professional development – any professional development courses you have undertaken
Licenses – any licences, permits, etc. which are of relevance
- Our writers will expand on each of these key areas to ensure they have enough, accurate information as possible enabling them to prepare and write the strongest application, showcasing you as the best candidate.
- As part of the resume preparation you will have a professional cover letter prepared, complementing your application in its fullest.
- Once complete the writer will forward to our EDITING department for professional edit and then DESIGN for a professional touch. The documents will then be forwarded to you for review.
Nursing resumes do offer help in the preparing of section criteria responses for applications. When speaking to our administration discuss this option obtain a free quote. We can save you time, and anguish by preparing your application leaving you to submit only.
We love what we do, and we do it well. Contact Nursing Resumes for all your job application needs.